- Category: Happening Now
- Published on Friday, 24 August 2012 16:02
Affordable tabletop CR system offers throughput of more than 60 plates per hour
Carestream launched its new Vita XE CR imaging system, which is now available for order worldwide. The tabletop computed radiography system produces diagnostic-quality images at a speed of 60+ plates per hour and is an ideal fit for smaller hospitals, imaging centers, clinics and private practices. This system complement the company’s popular tabletop system the DIRECTVIEW Vita CR System (40+ plates per hour).
All Vita systems are designed to produce diagnostic images immediately with the option of completing image optimisation easily according to user preference. The Vita XE offers a variety of options to enhance productivity and satisfy specialised imaging needs. These options include: long-length imaging, CD/DVD output; modality worklist, Image Suite mini-PACS software, and a dental panoramic module.
With the introduction of the Vita XE system, the company is discontinuing its point-of-care 360 and DIRECTVIEW Vita SE systems.
All members of the Vita CR family share accessories, software and hardware which allows for seamless transitions from one system to another in a multi-CR facility and/or across multiple facilities using different models.
The Vita CR family offers imaging systems that are easy to use and deliver excellent image quality, rapid image availability, flexible upgrades and an affordable price.
For more information check www.carestream.in
EH News Bureau
- Endovascular brachytherapy proves effective for treating occlusion of arteries
- Philips and Celsion get FDA clearance to commence Phase II study of ThermoDox and MR-guided HIFU in bone cancer
- National Neonatology Forum calls for a nation-wide new born screening programme
- Satyamev Jayate and medical ethics: A reality check
- Past Issues
- Of the 37 million blind people across the globe, over 15 million are from India
- "Indias wheelchair market is a nascent market with double digit growth rate"